The Company: Created in April 1998, Takayama has become a leader in terms of strategic advices, innovations and communication for Health Care, Biotech and Pharmaceutical Industries.
Project Manager Scientific and Medical Events.
Sector: Medicine / Health / Innovation
Function: Marketing / Communication
Within a company with an international dimension you are attached to the department MEETING & EVENTS, you are the main responsible for the management and organization of an event in its entirety (search of places, transport management, technical logistics, visual identity, data consolidation …).
Being the privileged contact you manage the initial proposal of the event and go until the consolidation of it, all in compliance with the standards and procedures of the client concerned but also those of the Group.
You collaborate with a team and under the responsibility of a project manager.
To enable you to achieve your objectives, respecting the specifications and expectations of the customer, but also the back office processes, the customer audit system, and the use of the internal project management software, your main axes are:
• Manage events (meddesk, board, congress, seminars, training, product launch …)
• Respond to customer requests, through building attractive, clear and creative recommendations
• Manage supplier / supplier relationships: partnership creation, contract monitoring and services (hotels, transfers, catering, housing office …)
• Manage participants (invitations, reminders, confirmations, expense reports …), and transport providers in collaboration with the Project Manager of the account concerned
• Manage budget, billing and customer collection
• Follow up on the reporting requested by the customer via specific IT tools
You are recognized for your ability to interact with other services (marketing, medical, product manager, communication …), for your strength of proposal and support on events. You are able to work within a Group, with international exchanges on various points such as benchmarking bests practices, processes, monitoring and identification of market trends.
You have good business and purchasing skills, so you can develop partnerships with service providers.
Collaborating with customers in the medical industry, you know the Sunshine Act, the DMOS rules and providers related to this area.
You are able to work in a team, are flexible, open, proactive, dynamic, committed, honest and have a good state of mind. Your efficient management of time and your good organization will allow you to provide a neat and precise job.
Your English is obligatorily current, to facilitate your exchanges in writing orally, and you have a good command of the pack office (mainly Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
To apply, please send CV + LM to recrutement(at)takayama-site.com email with the subject: Project Manager Scientific and Medical Events, the following address: